"I wanna be your “1am I can’t sleep” text"
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Apparently some vegans are telling people not to eat honey to support bees.
STOP. STOP NOW.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?
Buy honey (local if possible) -> support beekeepers -> support bees.
I swear people don’t even think this stuff out.
Beekeepers provide bees with an environment in which they can live, and are encouraged to thrive. Bees then have a big huge giant person who can deal with any threats to the hive.
Yes, honey is a winter food supply for bees, but beekeepers (unless they’re dicks, in which case they’d be shooting themselves in the foot) will NEVER take too much honey from a hive, and will always ensure that bees have enough food. Think about it, you’re not going to starve a source of income/hobby, are you?
I had to reblog just for “DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?" because it made me realize that some people really don’t!
Don’t ever let any person get in the way of what the fuck youre trying to do
No matter who they are, they dont fucking control your life
Take your life and take control of it